Monday, May 17, 2010

welcome post

hi! thanks for visiting my new blog! as you probably know, i have decided that photography and design are two things that i really love. i've also decided that i want to do something for the rest of my life that has the two of them to do with it. for now, i want to start booking weddings and other events and start getting more serious in my craft.

i'm very excited about an upcoming wedding that i will be shooting this weekend in oxford, ohio. it's for an old friend that i met during my travels to miami university at a time when my best friends attended school there. and now...the happy couple will be finalizing a "miami merger" this saturday, may 22nd. to top it off, they'll be getting married at a chapel on campus and having the reception on campus as well. how sweet! i'll be sure to post a few shots when i return.

i've also booked a wedding this december 11th. i'm equally excited. the bride is just so cute and happy. and it will be a new challenge to shoot in the snow! more details on that to come.

throughout the summer i'll be shooting pro bono for friends and family to bulk up my portfolio and of course to be super nice to people i love by giving them a disc of amaaaaazing photography for free! : ) there are more details on this on my facebook niche creative photography page. check it out, ok? just click on the facebook badge on the bottom of my blog.

for now, i really want to share a few photos from an engagement shoot that i did for two of my very best pals, catherine and greg. they are actually getting married this july 9th! i'm so excited, and i'm in their bridal party. it will be so great! as with any photo post, you can click on the image to see it full-size.

enjoy the photos, and send a happy prayer of blessing their way.











okay, and this last one is just for laughs. my friends are silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers