Friday, December 17, 2010

phoenix

I'll be posting more photos of the last wedding I shot soon, but for now, I wanted to post a few photos that I took in Phoenix last year at my aunt-in-law's house. There's something about thinking about Phoenix on a freezing winter morning that soothes my soul.

My aunt has the quirkiest house ever. It's up on a hill that overlooks the city. She has four amazing dogs that run around her property. She gets up every morning and feeds about two hundred pigeons. There is something really funny and full of character to look at everywhere you turn. Summer nights when its pitch black outside but still 85-90 degrees are amazing out on her deck - red wine, good books, and great conversation.

I think we need to visit this summer.

Luke

Phoenix Sky

The Phoenix Zoo lets you feed the giraffes.

Dog Mouth Bird House

Phoenix Highway

Add caption


Miata parts - everywhere



Palm Tree Skeleton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers